8.13.2017

Tag Sale!

It's been a long time since I did a tag sale but sending my first born to college has made me become a crazy purging lady - I guess it's the opposite of the nesting instinct that kicks in when you are preparing to bring a baby home? But for whatever reason, I am ready to let things go! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I love art and discovering new artists.  I began buying Janet Hill originals in about 2009 or 2010 - she was selling on Etsy and posted ONE original each day at about the same time and I would jump on and purchase any that I could.  I have quite a collection and still LOVE Janet's work - however, I just don't have room for all all the pieces I have and it's a shame for them to not be enjoyed so I am selling THREE signed ORIGINALS.


$225 (includes shipping) *8x11

$225 (includes shipping) *8x11

$200 (includes shipping) *5x8
 And of course, I always have plenty of pillow covers in my stash.  Here are some good ones!

Caitlin Wilson 20x20 French Striped Pillow $25 (includes shipping) SOLD!

Mustard Mudcloth pillow 12x24 $60 (includes shipping) *cover only

Rust Mudcloth Pillow 12x24 $60 (includes shipping) *cover only

Custom 12x24 pillow cover in Schumacher Leopard Linen $75 (includes shipping)
And some fabric!
2 Yards of Leopard Print Fabric $30 (includes shipping) SOLD!
If you would like to purchase any of the items above, please send me an email 
jill.hinsondesigns@gmail.com.

I will send you a Paypal invoice, once it's paid I will mark the item as SOLD.
Happy Shopping!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...