6.26.2015

Friday…..{right?}….



Anyone else have trouble keeping track of what day of the week it is 
during the summer months?  Without routine and schedules it's
just so difficult for me…but I am happy it's Friday….
I am heading up to Seattle later this afternoon, mostly to watch
my girl play some soccer but also to see my country
crush Kenny Chesney in concert at Safeco Field!  I have
seen Kenny in concert many times but my hubby got us tickets
in the sandbar for my birthday…gotta love a guy who buys you 
tickets to see your country crush from the front row!

While in Seattle, I am also having brunch with some
of my favorite blogging pals….so it's going to be a busy weekend,
filled with lots of good stuff.

As you can see from the photo above, we have made a few little
changes in our kitchen - added the Ikea pendants over
the island.  I had an electrician convert the can lights for me.
I also have hung bamboo shades since this photo was taken -
both things I have wanted to do FOREVER…..I promise to
get a post up soon with all the little changes that
I have made in our home….

I had no takers on the pillows I had for sale in my last post -
a first!  If you are interested in any of them, please feel
free to make me an offer - I would like to pass them along.

Wishing you all a weekend full of summer good stuff!

5 comments on "Friday…..{right?}…."
  1. YES! Daily someone in our house will mutter "what day is it, anyways" and its usually me! LOL I love the changes and can't wait to see your update. I have the same pendant waiting patiently for husband to switch out over our kitchen table.....now I'm wondering if it needs a buddy & to be over the island instead.....Have a loverly day in Seattle & in the sandbar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new lights! See you tomorrow! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with Kenny! Love him! Your lights look great and I know what you mean about not knowing the day when we are off .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the greyish color on your walls? It is EXACTLY what I am looking for! Also, your style is simply lovely :)

    Makenzie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...