8.18.2015

Modern Master Bedroom Mix



I have been having a blast doing E-designs for blog readers near and
far!  A majority of the work I do via E-design would be considered
more traditional design - man, you all LOVE your neutrals!

The design above is a for a client who lives in the coolest contemporary
home and definitely leans toward a modern/mid-century vibe.
I loved mixing some traditional elements - like the pair of art prints and the 
garden stool with more contemporary furnishings - like the yummy modern chaise. 

Still working on paint choices/options - what do you think?  
Light and neutral or dark and moody?

************

I am booking E-designs for October (2 spots left) and November -
if you are interested, please send an email to me at jill.hinsondesigns@gmail.com!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...