3.26.2009

For the love of......cloches!



I recently began using cloches around my home to enhance and highlight favorite objects on shelves and tables. They add a great "finished" look to your favorite collections - especially seasonal items that so many of us use for holidays decorating.

I received the new Williams Sonoma catalog this week and instantly fell for these cloches above with the nests in them - perfect for a spring tabletop!

I will be leaving my Forever Cottage for the next week to enjoy some fun in the sun with my spring breakers. And while we had snow flurries last evening when the girls and I left the nail salon in our flip flops (pedi's are a must for where we are headed) - I hope to come home and begin digging in my gardens! I have BIG plans that include lots of heavy lifting and digging. The results will be beautiful, its my favorite time of year. Have a wonderful week.

post signature

14 comments on "For the love of......cloches!"
  1. Just found your blog...I love these cloches....they are so versatile you can put anything under them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are soooooo jealous!! We really need to get started on our gardens too, but can't seem to get motivated. I think it's getting colder/more rainy here. What the heck!! Have a great time on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty! How fun to go to the nail salon this time of year. Enjoy your week!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! I'm jealous you get to go somewhere sunny! I have sandals on right now, but my feet are freezing! I love the sunshine and can't wait to get some. It makes me wonder, how many people pay for vacations, just to get some sun? I'd do it in a minute if I could, buy myself some sunshine LOL. Have a great trip! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your blog. I love my cloches, they are so fun~ My lovely cat thinks as well and has broke two, that darn cat!
    Enjoy you spring break.
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I get the WS email updates and saw the cloches there and fell in love! Another blogger recreated the nests in her home and they turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cloches, too, but only have one... so far. I love this photograph -- it's perfect for Spring. Thank you for sharing! ~Arleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i am a cloche finatic.
    for sure.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am jealous as usual of all the fab things you guys have in the US. Much harder to come by these great items in Canada and if we do have them they cost twice as much. For now I will live vicariously through the blogs of others...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those, thanks for sharing!
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love cloches too....these are simply beautiful with the nests under them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out the bird cloches in Wisteria catalog. Love em.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your nests...enjoy your trip. I am thankful that most of our snow melted today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course we have vintage letters...just got a shipment of the german-glass-glitter letters that apparently are not being made anymore. Give me the specifics and I will can send some pix. Hope you are having fun in the sun!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...