9.28.2009

Happy Monday!



Anyone else love Pandora internet radio as much as me?

I have Pandora as an application on my iPhone and it is probably my most used feature. You see, with the kiddos back at school and the midwest weather turning cooler by the day, I find myself in hanging out in my home more and more.

Music is a necessity to me...can't live without it. Oh, and I have lots of music moods too - from opera, to country, to classic rock, to pop, to the cheesy 80's music of my youth.

Last week I "found" a new Pandora station - "French Bisto Cafe". I swear this station will be solely responsible for my maintaining what little sanity I have left during the coming winter months. Well documented on this blog, I am not a fan of Minnesota winters, nope, not me. I don't skate, play hockey, ski (on bumps they call hills), shovel, or even take a walk in the sunny "crisp" air.

I hibernate in the winter - knock out lots of house projects, cook stew, clean out closets, drink lots of red wine AND this winter, will have "French Bistro Cafe" playing in my home. Ahhhhh, I think I can make it.

How does music affect your moods? Is it necessary in your life too? Can it serve as a quick pick-me-up for you?


post signature

7 comments on "Happy Monday!"
  1. Thanks so much for telling me about this! I'll have fun programming my phone today, although I haven't found your french station yet :(.
    I'll keep trying....I love music too and our system at home is too complicated for me to even turn on..sad I know, but true. This will save me!
    I enjoy your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my friend - it is now on my iphone!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think then you must go to France with Kim and I.....
    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday to you too. I feel the same way about music. I listen to XM-Radio, station "The Coffee House". Amazing that it keeps me calm and happy.

    Have a good week!
    Yoli
    http://apronofthemonthclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. like you Jill ~ music is a necessity in my life. I don't think I could go through a day without it and my tastes vary too. Growing up our house was also filled with music and singing and I am so glad I have carried it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. French music on Pandora? I never thought to look!! Thanks a million for that! I adore Pandora. I too listen to so many different styles of music. I enjoy most all of them. It's amazing to me how music can bring you to a point in your memory with just the snap of a finger. Thanks for the Pandora surprise today! - Kathy in Chicago

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...