6.22.2010

~ sort of a dream come true~



Excuse me while I try to clear this lump from my throat....

You see, I did something really fun, super fun, and amazing last week. I realized a long held dream....

I helped style a home that will be featured in the next issue of Flea Market Style magazine and then wrote a blog post about it for the Flea Market Style blog.

If you have read my blog for a bit (who am I kidding, I have only been at this for a year)...you know how I love interior design, the creative process of it, and while I love it all, I am really a fan of vintage style. Being able to play a small part in something as BIG as the creation of a magazine was just such a fantanstic experience.

I am so grateful to Ki Nassauer for trusting me to help, albeit in a small way. She really is one talented lady, with oodles of energy and creativity! Please head to the Flea Market Style blog today and read all about my "on the job training"!
7 comments on "~ sort of a dream come true~"
  1. That's fabulous Jill...off to read it.
    I'm looking at my calender...and i think that weekend might just work!
    Lola and i can't wait to lake swim;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jill...keep on keepin' with making those dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I'm off to read the post!
    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO Jill.... :o) !! You must be THRILLED above & beyond....SO glad to read you are fulfilling dreams & passions....And a LITTLE envious....hahahahaha....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Jill!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is truly lump in the throat worthy!!!
    congratulations
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jill on being asked to work on such a great project! I'm sure it was an incredible experience:) I look forward to the next magazine!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...