7.24.2014

My favorite Pins this week……

via Designsponge.com

Pinterest remains my go-to for inspiration of all kind.  My only
wish is that I was better organized with my boards when I began
pinning.  Right now I have a  board labeled 'food' but oh how
I wish I had created 'sweets', 'appetizers', 'soups', 'chicken' etc…..
So in my spare time maybe I might re-organize….ha!

Thought I would share some of my favorite Pins from this week…….
Via
I am bringing dinner to a friend/client who recently had
surgery next week.  I am going to include THESE 
bars along with the dinner - they look amazing, and easy
to make too!

As a girl who spent my high school and college years
in the 80's I found this sentiment REALLY funny!  I know 
I didn't wear much neon in the 80's but I do know for sure
that Molly Ringwald was my style icon!

via
My garden is growing like crazy so I know zuccihini season 
is right around the corner….I am definitely going to make 
this 'new to me' version of zucchini bread! 


And finally - I am heading to San Diego, California tomorrow to
watch my girl play soccer……Can't believe it will be 
our fourth year attending this great tournament!  We love
San Diego and I can't wait to enjoy some sunshine, good soccer,
dinners out and beach time!

I'll be back next week!  If you would like to follow me on 
Pinterest, you can find me HERE.

1 comment on "My favorite Pins this week……"
  1. My very favorite in San Diego... Cafe Coyote... Old Town. Deee.Lish...

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...