8.19.2014

A gallery wall is always the answer!



My clients often struggle with what to do with large walls above their sofas.

The easy solution is often one large piece of art…which is fine.

But my local client {and friend} had some fun, personal,
'smallish' art.  Hanging them gallery wall style filled that
expansive space better than one large piece would have.  Hanging a grouping
allowed me to fill the horizontal space behind the sofa.

The key to getting this look right is to NOT hang the grouping
too high - often people allow a large gap between the top of 
the sofa and where the first frame is hung which is NO BUENO.
The art should easily be seen when you are sitting on the furniture.
Connect it to the room.


This was a fun project to work on!  I can't wait to show you 
more after I get a chance to photograph the space!

******************



1 comment on "A gallery wall is always the answer!"

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...