5.28.2015

Living Room/Office *Before and After…..

I am well aware that many of you will prefer this first
photo of my office when it was a living room….
and I am ok with that.  We loved this room.
That sofa was really the star of the show.  The slipcover
fabric was originally supposed to be drapes in a different
house.  When I still had the bolt of fabric and was tired
of the dark sofa, I had a custom slipcover made and voila! 
A star was born!



 As a designer, I am a HUGE advocate
of your home functioning exactly how you need it to function.
For us, that meant momma needed an office, not so much
a pretty sitting room.


I think these photos also illustrate the shift in my design tastes.
I will never tire of using vintage items but I am finding that
I really love mixing more modern elements in with the vintage…
I am loving a more bohemian vibe and I think
my office speaks to that.

I will do a sources post next week and talk about the budget 
for making this significant change!


4 comments on "Living Room/Office *Before and After….."
  1. Both rooms are beautiful Jill! I too have a home office but mine never looks that pretty. Too many papers. Ugh! Love what you did with your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! I always love all if your rooms. Your home and blog is one of my very favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful - perfect for an inspiring place to create yet welcoming as an entry and cozy for family to use on occasion. You have a gift 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Love the mix of modern and vintage. Perfection!!!Can't wait for source list and budget detail 😘

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...