2.19.2014

On newsstands now!





I did find the spring issue of Flea Market Style at Barnes & Noble yesterday.
{and my mom confirmed it is also available in the Bend, Oregon B&N}
I am incredibly proud and humbled to see my design
and styling work featured. 

If you have seen it, I would love to hear what you think. For real.

This journey, of pursuing my passion is one I will never
regret…..I still pinch myself each day that I get to
work with clients who trust me and believe in my vision
{and tolerate my 'still-learning how to be a real designer' fumbles}
that I get to work in a creative field AND be a mom {not that
I am saying it's always easy}, that I am learning, growing, stretching…..
that I am doing what makes me 'come alive'….all.of.it.

Ok, this is the last you will hear me "toot my own horn" - I
sometimes get annoyed at bloggers who blather on and on about
all their career conquests and I would hate to do that…..
My intention is to use my story to inspire….to encourage.

'Cause, sometimes we could all use a little of that, no
matter where we are in our own journey.


17 comments on "On newsstands now!"
  1. girl. TOOT your HORN already!! this is awesome & your blog readers are your cheerleaders!!! so thrilled for you!! that's the coolest xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you! You do inspire others..... Case in point. I am patiently waiting for a PB Carlisle armchair slipcover in a ticking stripe inspired by your ticking stripe settee!
    ps., expecting 4-8 inches of snow in MN today.

    vickiatthelake@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day! Thanks!
      xo~Jill

      PS - I DON'T miss that snow!!! Would it be bad if I mentioned our crocus are blooming?

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! And continue to share your successes. You inspire others when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to look for it today!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection Love the photos
    Congrats so exciting!!!!
    xo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love every detail in the above photo. Nothing wrong with tooting your own horn! We enjoy your work, that's why we're here. I think it's hard for women to speak openly about their success; weren't we all taught to be modest? But in business....especially when you are the business, it's important to get comfortable talking about your talent and successes. No one wants to hire a designer who says "yeah, I'm not bad...." :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely right Mary!
    xo~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're styling work looked fantastic in the magazine, it was my favorite article!! You are very inspiring. Keep going after your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting! love seeing what you do! toot your horn...you have earned it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you again. Happy for you that more people will be able to see your gift in action through this publication!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found it at B&N in Colorado Springs. Love it Jill. So proud and happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! I can not wait to get my copy.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...