6.05.2014

Painted trim…..recent client projects.


I am working with two local clients on home office projects - 
in both spaces i have recommended painted trim {not white}.
I love brave clients {if painting trim can be considered brave, which I DO},
I love clients who trust my vision……I am considering
making a 'trust contract' for ALL clients {just kidding!} -
but it really yields the best results, whether you are 
working with me or any other designer/decorator.

I can't wait to share these projects with you - 

The photo above is an inspiration photo I am using 
for one of the projects…..

*****************

In other news…..my high school freshman finished her finals
today - I officially the mother of a high school sophomore {sniff, sniff}.
My little has one more week of school……

Life is busy.
Life goes too fast.
I love the teen years.
I love 12 year olds.
I want to freeze time.
If you need me this summer, I will be in my car.

My girls are going to be busy:

driver's ed {less car time for momma}
soccer
camp counselors
drama camp
costume design camp
volleyball camp
community service hours
math tutoring
soccer tourneys
sleepovers
hang-outs

Ready or not, here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment on "Painted trim…..recent client projects."
  1. Right there with you! I'm running a taxi service for 4 boys this summer :) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...