9.26.2014

Come see me at Wishbone Home & Design!

It's true, I love a good home interiors store, like, really LOVE.
They are hard to come by…..often I find them
when traveling in cities far from home.

I have always dreamed of opening my own…..somewhere
where fellow design lovers and home-keepers could meet and geek-out
over bookends, vases, lanterns, preserved boxwood,
decorative boxes…..and PILLOWS!

I know now is not the right time for me personally to 
own a shop but I have a stylish, beautiful friend who has
opened a darling home interiors shop in Lake Oswego, Oregon
and has invited me to host what we are calling a 'trunk show'
at her shop next week - October 2nd and 3rd.

Wishbone Home & Design is located at 
41 B Avenue in Lake Oswego -
right next to Gourmet Productions!


Basically, I will bringing items I love to use for styling both 
my own home and my client's homes…..old books, art,
lamps, decorative objects…..ALL will be for sale!

If you are local, I would love for you stop by and say 'hi'!








When:  October 2 & 3
{I will be there from 10 am - 2 pm}

Where:  Wishbone Home & Design
41 'B' Avenue
Lake Oswego, Oregon



3 comments on "Come see me at Wishbone Home & Design!"
  1. Looks great! Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right. they are damn hard to come by and when i find one i just want to sit in one of the chairs and dream. i wish i lived closer to come and visit but alas will just dream from afar. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...