11.11.2009

Forever Cottage Tag Sale!



In preparation for my BIG plans for holiday decorating (read previous post to understand this sarcasm), I have been in major clean-out mode. I brought about 6 bags of clothes to Goodwill and have secretly edited the toy collections in each of my daughters' rooms (shhh, don't tell them).

I have some nice vintage/or not so vintage but nonetheless fabulous items that have been collecting dust in cabinets and cubbies and thought I would host a Tag Sale here at Forever Cottage.

The following items are for sale, I have listed prices along with a small description of the item. Please email me at jillbeth@aol.com with any questions and if you would like to purchase an item. I will accept payments through Paypal.

This first item is a wire 3-tier stand - I used it on the kitchen counter to hold fruit etc... $15 SOLD


This is a beautiful blue English platter. True Antique piece.....$25 SOLD


Small blue shelf/spice rack (not the plates)....$15 SOLD



Long wooden French baguette dough bowl.....$40



Pottery Barn Matine Toile quilted standard-sized pillow shams.....$20 each ($40 for both). SOLD


Vintage Grain Sack with slight yellow stains, monogrammed with "VL' in blue...$25


One more English blue platter, similar to one above although slightly more "aged" in colors....$25 SOLD


Again, please email me at jillbeth@aol.com if you are interested in any of the items. I will update the posting as items sell.

Have a wonderful day!

Oh, and by the way....I will give you a shipping quote when you decide to purchase - I will ship UPS ground and charge exactly what it costs to ship....

post signature

4 comments on "Forever Cottage Tag Sale!"
  1. I want your blue platters Jill! I can never have enough of those! Do you want to ship them though? Will you be heading our way for the holidays?

    Happy cleaning-Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW MUCH ARE YOU CHARGING FOR SHIPPING?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, the plates will go out to you tomorrow! Danielle, thanks for the heads up on this (can you tell I am new at this?). I edited the post to say I will quote shipping based on what you buy - ship UPS ground and charge you exactly what it costs to ship!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi-
    Is the French baguette still available? Also, how long is it? Thanks!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...