Oops! Our family left for Seattle for a weekend getaway on Friday and I neglected to post the winner of the Shabby Apple dress giveaway! The winner was chosen in a very scientific way - my youngest daughter picked a number between 1 and 29! And she chose........#11 - Garden Antiques Vintage! Please email me and I will give you directions on how you get the dress of your choice! Congratulations!!!
- We had a fun and busy weekend in Seattle - the purpose of our trip was to see family but I also snuck in a visit to Ruffles & Rust and Snohomish with the lovely Melaine from My Sweet Savannah! I can't wait to show you some pictures....
- I got a NEW camera!!!! And I look forward to showing you BETTER pictures of our home....it is a long over due upgrade!
- Can it really be mid-July?
- Why can't I seem to finish any house projects? Oh, that's right, my kids are out of school!
- Next up on the house "ta-da" list - my living room and bonus room. I ordered a microfiber sectional for the bonus room - not a thrilling way to spend alot of money but necessary for a great hangout/kid space. Despite the microfiber sofa, I will add lots of vintage touches to the bonus space, including that great vintage map of Portland I purchased at Farm Chicks.
So, what's new in your busy lives?