12.15.2013

Our Christmas *hOmE*….Part 1


I just finished an EPIC post on our home for a Holiday
Home Tour I am participating in on Wednesday so I am 
short on words but had many photos so thought I would
share some of our family room/dining room today…..
Plus, I can't miss out on participating in the Nester's holiday
link-up, right?  


I feel like I have so much blog content right now - 
the computer crash of last week was not timed well
{are they ever?}…..but I will devote a future post
to my new dining table pictured above.  My dear dad
made it for me for Christmas!  It is special and I love it.
Details to come….'cause I know you are all going to 
want to get your dad to make you one too.


This is a favorite spot in my house - made all the better
by our natural Christmas tree, new gingham cushion and 
handmade table - enough said.


My living room is festooned {don't you love that word?} with
these mini-cypress trees from my Safeway grocery store -
the Ikea pots make them classier, right?


I am loving this new Pottery Barn pillow cover - go get
yourself one, they are on sale RIGHT NOW!


Chalk pens - they aren't just for chalkboards, you know!


My busy mantle…..


More new table love….



 Did anyone else see the cute monogram letters for
stockings at Target?  I think they are the perfect addition
to our grain sack stockings!

NINE days till Christmas people!  Ackkkkkkkk!

11 comments on "Our Christmas *hOmE*….Part 1"
  1. Everything is beautiful. I love the wooden box on the table.

    I need to get over to Target to see if they have any more monogrammed letters. I just ran out of wrapping paper so I have to get over there anyway - hoping for a roll of white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so pretty and how wonderful to have a dad that can make a table for you!! Did not see those monogram letters at target...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful jill!!!!!
    love your tree and your special table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas decor. I especially like the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything! That is a beautiful tree! So Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks lovely and I am smitten with those cypress tress! Can't wait to see the rest : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is SOOOO pretty!! I reawlly enjoyed your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!! where do you find chalk pens? I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful and cozy and layered and yummy!! i really love the boxwood wreath---buying one has been on my to do list forever. and speaking of TO DO lists---so true about christmas sneaking up on us this year! acccckk! where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so warm and inviting!
    xo
    Coco
    COCOCOZY

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...