12.03.2013

Perspective.....

source
In the midst of my holiday panic yesterday {and laundry folding},
Charlie Brown's Christmas was on television.  I love
watching it with my children the same way I did
as a child - WITH the commercials on network televsion.
 I know, crazy. Weird?

I still get goose bumps when sweet Linus
delivers this monologue.

I am working hard on my holiday mantle.....hoping to 
post late Wednesday - I promise. Dang, it's almost 
December 4th!


1 comment on "Perspective....."
  1. The Charlie Brown Christmas special is one of my all time favorites. I still remember being in elementary school and this passage of scripture was my actual lines from our Christmas play! Thank you for the memories and the perspective : )

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...