3.13.2014

If I hired an interior designer…..

via

Have you heard?

Emily Henderson, the designer who, if I were living in 
fantasy land, I would hire in a second to come design
every.single.space in my home.  And while she was
doing her thang, I would love on that sweet new
baby of hers - cause I have a thing for bald babies
{I had two of them myself!}.

In reality, my favorite designer will likely never
come design my home……priorities like school tuition,
college tuition looming, future wedding expenses, soccer
fees etc….stand in the way of THAT dream. 

However, I was SO excited to learn this morning that
Emily will have a line of home goods at Target!!!
It's almost as good as having her come to 
my Forever*Cottage…..I can't wait to see her 
boho, groovy, quirky, preppy style translated into
all sorts of poofs, frames, vases, lighting, bedding etc…..

Go here or here to read all about it!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...