2.02.2016

Affordable Photography Art for your Home


Many, many, many years ago, what seems like maybe a lifetime
ago, I worked in the development department at two
different art museums.  While my role was to raise monies
for the museum's exhibits and operations, I LOVED working
near the galleries where I would sometimes steal away in the 
middle of my day and wander amongst the beautiful works of art.
I really attribute my love for the random/orphaned vintage pieces I 
collect to working in art museums.  



I have found that many of my clients seem to 
be really challenged when it comes to  choosing art for their own homes.
It's hard for me to imagine (have you seen my gallery walls?).
As much as I try to encourage my clients to collect pieces that
speak to them emotionally or are found on their travels, sometimes 
we just need to get beautiful and appropriately scaled art on the walls.



A great source I have recently turned to for affordable art is Photos.com by Getty Images.
Photos.com by Getty Images is fresh content built on the vast Getty Images
photography collections.  You can order your image in one of four image
sizes and also choose one of five framing options so your art
comes ready to hang in your home.



I am particularly fond of the abstracts and simpler images.  You can find them HERE.

Do you struggle with choosing what to hang on your walls?




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...