2.10.2016

Where to shop for bedroom furniture when you maybe aren't {GASP!} using a designer!


I have been helping some local clients design bedrooms lately - both master bedrooms
and also a couple teen rooms!  I love to help source bedroom furniture pieces
which can really become costly.  Many of my clients are regular people who are
trying to pay their bills, feed their children, go on a vacation AND
live in a pretty home…… As a designer, I feel one of the most important
things I can give a client is respect for their budget.  Often times,
clients provide me with an overall 'look' of what they want their
spaces to look like and then mention their budget……often I do a little 'gulp' under
my breath when the room is likely described as a designer goods filled 
space and the budget is more of a modest amount.  I know I have my
work cut out for me….. 

Resources are a designers secret weapon.  As I have stated here before, the internet
has opened up a plethora of options for resource discovery! You can really find the
same item at many different price points from a variety of sources, even 
local brick and mortar stores.  A great source I have found for online bedroom furniture

Bedroomfurniturediscounts.com offers superior customer service, FREE white-glove 
delivery (yes, FREE!) and the lowest/warehouse prices on bedroom furniture. 
Often, the brands available at Bedroomfurniturediscounts.com are available
at your local furniture stores but offered at a much lower price at bedroomfurniturediscounts.com.

Bedroomfurniturediscounts.com sells many popular brands, Bernhardt, Broyhill,
Hooker, Lexington, Paula Deen Home (pictured above) and Stanley, just 
to name a few. 

So whether or not you are working with a designer or not - with a little research and
a visit to bedroomfurniturediscounts.com you will be well on your
way to a beautiful space!


1 comment on "Where to shop for bedroom furniture when you maybe aren't {GASP!} using a designer!"

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...