1.04.2009


Blogging is hard work, it is a miracle that this picture exists on this post. Please bear with me as I finish adding to all the do-dads on the sidebars (I think that is what you call them!).

This week, while corporate guy husband is away finishing a masters program (thank God!), I am going to work in my kids bathroom a bit. I look forward to sharing the "before" and "after" pics with you. Currently the bathroom has lots of potential - subway tile, an antique piece for a vanity, and a cute shower curtain I bought from Anthropologie when we moved in 8 months ago. In it's current state, the bathroom is not being all that it can be. I plan to use a bit of paint to change all that.


post signature

1 comment on " "
  1. JILL!

    Welcome to the club! So nice to meet you and girl, you start off with a bang, don't you? Darcy did a fantastic job making your blog look great!

    Oh and I adore Layla as well--I have an entire post about her due to come out soon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...