2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day from me to YOU!


"You yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
~Buddha

Thank you dear blog readers for all the wonderfully supportive comments you left on my last post.  I am not surprised how many of you have also gone through the same experience.  Forget world peace, how about tackling "women's peace"?  Seems like a noble endeavor to me.

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!
6 comments on "Happy Valentine's Day from me to YOU!"
  1. Hi Jill,
    Love the photo. I especially love your quote from Buddha. How true it is as it has been very recently that the advice is something I now "do".
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your V-Day
    was filled with
    special moments!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time with your loved one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

    Thinking about you and your friend that had the falling out.
    Sat a friend said something to me that really made me question how good friend she is. I was on Etsy today and saw this video clip i have listed above. I think you may enjoy watching it. It made me understand why my friend is the way she is

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...