9.21.2012

Inspired....



"Make your home as comfortable and attractive as possible and then get on with living.  There's more to life than decorating."
     ** Albert Hadley, as quoted in Elle Decor (1994)

I quite agree with Mr. Hadley but boy do I have a hard time
living his words....I like to collect, and tweak, fluff, add and subtract
in my home....never mind the constant new color trends that lure me, 
not to mention daily Pinterest inspiration!

Yesterday I immersed myself in design and had a blast!
I attended Anna Beth Chao's "Design Camp"in Portland.
So.much.fun. - especially for a design obsessed girl like me.
I felt as if I had found my tribe {in real life}.

I plan to tell you more next week, and share with you photos
from the day.  I feel like I have alot to digest.

The photo above was taken in the studio where
the camp was held - an uber-creative space full of great light.
How about that inspiration board?

Wishing you a fabulous, inspiration-filled weekend!
4 comments on "Inspired...."
  1. i loved that quote too
    & yes the balance is hard.
    we love our pretty things but don't want them to rule our world constantly

    looking forward to seeing what you'll share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I LOVE your inspy board!
    2. I had never heard of AB Chao's Design Camp until I clicked on your link and now I am totally jealous! Now I have a new blog to read too! Thank you!

    Rachel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love inspiration boards and that one is gorgeous! I'm seriously considering upgrading to an inspiration wall. I might need a 12 step program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yes, that
    is really pretty!

    I can just see you,
    elbow to elbow
    with your tribe : )

    No one can fluff
    and tweak like you
    do, my friend....

    Happy Monday,
    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...