9.17.2012

Is it really Monday?



Tween Girl Bedroom






I guess it is.

I apologize {again, ugh!} for being absent from the blog.  Trust me, good things are coming......I am going to be redesigning the blog, focusing more on interior design.

After many, many years of helping friends style their homes for fun, I have taken the plunge and started an interior styling business.  I guess you can say I am following my bliss, my passion......finally!

Over the summer I had the pleasure of working with a few local clients.  I had a blast!  One client sold ALL the furniture in her space before she brought me on so I got to start with a complete "clean slate". I look forward to sharing projects once all the final touches have been completed.  

For now, I thought I would share an inspiration board I created for someone looking to create a more "big girl" space for her tween daughter.    I would love to hear what you think!





3 comments on "Is it really Monday?"
  1. Best of luck Jill! You're going to do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple, happy, clean, fresh combination of the pieces, Jill! So pretty!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that light in Savannahs room and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...