8.12.2013

An elegant family space......


I have been lucky to work with some really great clients
this summer.  Being able to service clients all over the U.S.
is such an honor and blessing - I love the back 
and forth process - it pushes me to be to a better designer, 
communicator and problem solver.

The design board above was done for a repeat client that 
really has a wonderful eye all on her own.  She sends 
me photos of her rooms and I wonder why she even 
needs me!  Her family room has lots of great pieces already,
including the rug but needs quality upholstery,
pillows and layers - think accessories, the footstool and art.
The room, as is, is pretty neutral so we added 'pops' 
of coral red to the mix of soft blues, grays and taupes.

I am currently taking clients for work in 
September - if you would like help creating a space
you love, please contact me at jill.hinsondesigns@gmail.com.
I would love to work with you!
3 comments on "An elegant family space......"
  1. I sure wish we could see the after photos of your clients' rooms. I love the things for this room and I'd love to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful Jill! You have mixed some of my favorites in. Lucky clients!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...