8.12.2013

The good stuff........the post that might disappoint.

Confession time.

When I was in San Diego last week I went to exactly
ONE home decor store......that's it.

I had high hopes but in the end, I chose to
spend my time on the 'good stuff'.....



Like watching my awesome goal keeper make THREE penalty
kick saves in an overtime win against the top team at 
her age in the nation - good stuff!


And sitting poolside while this mermaid played with her
daddy in the pool - good stuff!


I spent time taking in the gorgeous ocean views - good stuff!

Thank you dear readers for all your home decor shop suggestions - hopefully
I will get to some of those fabulous sounding shops one day!

Design posts resume this week! Woop!!!!!!!

******************

Now, for the winners of Melaine's ecourse:

Lisa@Fern Creek Cottage
Sara Gue
Cheryl
Ada
Simply Domestic

You all won a spot in the course!
Email me at jillbeth@aol.com to claim your prize!

Congratulations!!!!!!!





1 comment on "The good stuff........the post that might disappoint."
  1. Little sad I couldn't go virtual shopping with you but so glad you all had a great trip. And congrats to your awesome goal keeper! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...