11.16.2012

A new project...


Ever have one of those weeks where you just don't know if you 
are coming or going?  Yea, that pretty much sums up my week.
It's all good, but phew, it was a doozy! {I am speaking 'grannie' tonight.}

I took the photo above at a friend's home this week.  This friend is
now a client and I look forward to helping her 'finish' {her words}
her family's home.  Believe me, the home is lovely as is but I am going to 
help her edit and style, add some contemporary elements,
update textiles, rugs and just improve the way
the home lives for a family of SIX.

Have a fabulously fun weekend!



4 comments on "A new project..."
  1. I saw this picture on Pinterest. I really love the floor! Any chance you can tell me what product, color etc.? We are about to build a new home and I would love this or similar wood.

    Thanks
    Melssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floors are hickory - with a dark stain.

    xo~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room is wonderful. It will be interesting to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...