11.14.2012

Bead Board....{oh how I love thee}.....



Here is a sneak peek of our first floor guest bath in all her bead board glory.
Yes, she is quite incomplete - I had not even changed all the knobs
on the cabinet when I snapped this pic!  But it is such 
an improvement from where we started.

My handy papa worked super hard this weekend - so 
"thanks dad"- if mom happens to hand her iPad to you
so you can see this blog post!


And I know they will all kill me for posting this photo - but
man was getting that first piece up and straight a bugger!
As you can tell, yours truly was doing the heavy lifting with 
her Canon Rebel!

More photos after it's styled.

10 comments on "Bead Board....{oh how I love thee}....."
  1. I love beadboard too - put some in our bathroom as well. I love the difference in your bathroom already. It looks so fresh now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beadboard and did some in our kitchen but, I want to do MORE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh this is freaky AWESOME! love the black wall at the top. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very much like what i've been wanting to do in our guest bathroom...could you please tell me the wall color? thanks

    (my e-mail is jdy277@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bathroom. I just had my bathroom done with beadboard and love it. What is the color up above, I am wanting to paint my comupter/office room a dark color and really like your pick. Mickey in Pa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rug. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bead board looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it...and I love that your dad is helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful bead board! love it!!!

    You may have already heard, but we are giving away a Silhouette Cameo and free ad space at our weekly link party. Hope to see you there!

    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaway-and-humble-brag-link-party-9/

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...