11.19.2012

Tag Sale!

Inspired by all the upcoming sales....and the bit of 
purging I have been doing in my home,
I thought it would be fun to offer a few
treasures to you!

In my humble opinion....this type of shopping
is way more fun than standing in line at 
midnight at Walmart.......but that's me.

Please email me at jillbeth{at}aol{dot}com to let
me know what item you would like to
purchase.  I will immediately mark the item
as 'SOLD' when I receive payment via Paypal.
It's that easy!


Vintage Seltzer Bottle $30  $25 {$20 shipping}

Vintage Framed Bulletin Board $25 $20 {$20 shipping}

Three Yards of Waverly 'Seeing Spots' in Lipstick $30 {$20 shipping}


Vintage Scale {from Barn House!} $25 {$20 shipping} SOLD!

Vintage wooden scoop $10 {$10 shipping}

All purchased items will be shipped next week.

Happy Shopping!

*** Please email me {jillbeth@aol.com} with any questions.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...