5.21.2013

Oklahoma... {and a winner}.


My thoughts and prayers today are with those
families in Oklahoma who are experiencing unimaginable loss.
When we lived in Minnesota, I remember vividly heading to the
basement many times during the summer months when
the tornado whistles would sound.  Always, I spent our time
in the basement calming my girls' fears, repeating "everything is
going to be ok" over and over....I imagine the teachers in those
elementary schools provided the same kind of words to the 
many children who were frightened and without the
familiar comfort of their parents during those horrible moments.
Just another reason teachers are angels
on earth!

*****************

The winner of the $50 Shabby Apple credit 
is Sharon from Sharon Barrett Interiors!
Congratulations.

******************



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...