1.22.2014

Pillow Sale!


Call this 'winter cleaning' or just me having fun here on the blog.
I know you all love a good pillow as much as me - pillows
are 'instant re-decorating gratification', right?  Well,  I have
been known to go a little crazy with ordering/buying pillows for myself
or clients and sometimes they just don't work.

I love to offer pillow covers to you for a good price.  And for
as long as I have had this blog, you all seem to like 
a good pillow sale as much as me!

To purchase any of these covers just email me at
jillbeth{at}aol{dot}com - it's first come, first served.
When a cover is 'sold' it, I will mark
it as such here on this post.
*Sorry, only US buyers, please.

Batik bolster $40 {includes shipping} 12x34  SOLD!

Indigo Crewel Birds $30 {includes shipping} 14x24 SOLD

Vintage French Toile with Black Ticking $50 {includes shipping} 24x24 SOLD

Charcoal/Red Dyed Grainsack $55 {includes shipping} 21x55

Indigo/White Zig Zag $40 {includes shipping} 20x20
Happy Shopping!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...