1.21.2014

Sweet Room for Twin Girls!

L&S Bedroom

My e-design client's twin girls are moving out of their
cribs and into 'big girl beds' and need a shared bedroom
that is still 'little' girl but can grow up with them too.
The wallpaper from Anthropologie was
the jumping off point for the design and color scheme.
I really LOVE this wallpaper.

I am finally opening up my e-design queue for
additional clients.  Please e-mail me at
jill{dot}hinsondesigns@gmail.com if you
are interested.  I charge $250 for a comprehensive
room design but I also do custom pricing if your
project is smaller or if you simply need suggestions
for pillows, accessories or paint.
I would love the opportunity to work with you!


3 comments on "Sweet Room for Twin Girls!"
  1. What a sweet room! I so love that wallpaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Where is that "you are loved" print from? And the tassel garland? I would love those in my Ellie's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour combinations. Pastel and subtle. I recently decorated my great-nieces's bedrooms while they were away on holidays. Their colours were much brighter. One likes pink and lime green; the other pink and aqua. it was hard work but lots of fun.
    if you have time for a quiet read ...

    http://llibbyslifestyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/how-tee-pee-grew-into-surprise-new.html

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...