1.26.2012

Can I give you a hand?




Glove molds are often found at flea markets and antiques stores, a item
you might wonder, "now what would I do with that?"  

I love my glove mold and find it to be a handy way to display
all my favorite necklaces and rings .......


What vintage item do you use in a new way?
4 comments on "Can I give you a hand?"
  1. I just bought a hand mold today! Great minds....
    Your jewelry looks great on it.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several glove molds that I use...I love them!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loved your necklaces...I remember the peace spoon and the xoxo;). Makes me miss you seeing those. My favorite repurposed old thing is my crib railing I got at junk bonanza. I hang all my jewelry from it. Makes me happy that I figured that out all on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several of these glove molds on my dresser. I use them to color coordinate my jewelry. I just love them!!! Have a great weekend:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...