4.20.2010

Winner!



A big bloggy hug and smooch to all of you for the warm and fuzzy birthday wishes. One of my favorite things about blogging is connecting with fabulous women!

I had a great birthday.

I began the day by doing a spin class at the health club and then came home to my favorite breakfast of homemade waffles with strawberries made by my kids and husband - I figured the workout cancelled out the calories! My family also gave me some wonderful gifts - a new lens for my camera (pictures coming soon!) and a gift card to Anthropologie!! The weather was so nice we spent most of the day outside - waking up the gardens, my kind of day!

So I bet you want to know the winner of the giveaway, huh???

Susan, who turns 58 this week was the winner drawn by my daughter Emma! Please email me at jillbeth@aol.com with your address so I can get your prize in the mail!

Why the picture above? It's one of my favorite rooms, featured in BH&G a couple years ago, just love it!

Have a glorious day!


post signature

7 comments on "Winner!"
  1. Glad you had a great bday=0)

    Congrats Susan!!!!

    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear you had a great birthday...congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect birthday to me! Congrats to Susan. And I love your favorite photo from BHG!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday... You are loved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. I just found your blog and am now following. I love the BH&G room, but your own living room looks pretty incredible also from your previous post.
    ~Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to be the winner! I've email you my address! What fun this was!

    I'll consider this to be a birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, how did I miss your birthday?? Facebook let me down, I think! So, happy, happy belated birthday!!! And 43? Are you kidding me????!!!! I would definitely have put you at 33, and I am not saying that to suck up. I am stunned, and now have absolutely no excuse for all of the wrinkles on my face!

    Sounds like you ahd the perfect day and that husband of yours knows you well. An Anthro card? ~Sigh~

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...