10.13.2010

do you pandora?





I love my iPhone, for many reasons.......

but probably the reason I love it most is for the Pandora radio app.

I am able to dock my iPhone and play whatever I am in the mood for which today happens to be Sonya Kitchell radio. Other favorites of mine include, French Cafe radio, Robert Earl Keen radio, Brandi Carlile radio, Lyle Lovett radio....there is a Pandora radio for my country mood, 80's retro mood, r&b mood, classic rock mood.......

Music is definitely part of what makes our house a home.....

So tell me, what are your favorite Pandora stations? I would love to hear!
7 comments on "do you pandora?"
  1. At Christmas
    I have Bing
    Crosby radio!!
    Yes, I'm an
    old soul : )
    I actually have
    a cool digital
    radio on my Xmas
    list that will
    stream Pandora
    that I want for
    my sewing area.
    Maybe I'll be
    more productive!!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an android a couple of months ago and LOVE my pandora app!! My fav is Amy Winehouse, there are a lot of fabulous songs on that station!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cell is ancient...I really need to upgrade!! LOL.. ;) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me love you even more knowing you have the boss on a pandora station!
    currently i have sarah vaughan playing. my fave is lady antebellum but my colbie caillat & bob seger get alot of action too

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pandora! I meant to comment earlier, but forgot! Let's see my list consists of Regina Spektor, Paul McCartney, The Swell Season, Wilco, Vampire Weekend, Ryan Adams, Johnny Cash, Black Eyed Peas, and a bunch of kids stuff I'm too shy to mention, ahem...Miley Cyrus...ummm...I have three boys....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Pandora, it's the only thing besides an ipod that we get to listen to in the OR. My favorite stations are Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Lady Antebellum, Colbie Caillat, The Bodeans....oh I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...