10.15.2010

Forever*Cottage Industrial



My friend Margo {aka Robolady and the Flea Market Style magazine blogger} is hosting a linky party at her blog today and miracles of all miracles, I actually got my act together and am participating!

Margo has asked bloggers to show off how they are using industrial vintage pieces in their homes.

And while I love me some industrial pieces, I don't have many in my cottage. However, I just purchased this dental cart at the Junk Bonanza and have it in my girls' bathroom. I love the extra storage and the look.

Happy Friday everyone!
20 comments on "Forever*Cottage Industrial"
  1. I like it, too! It looks great and is a perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old medical items and that cart is just perfect. Thanks for coming to my party.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cart was
    meant for that
    spot, Jill! Love
    it : ) !! If I
    had a decent camera
    I'd shoot a pic
    of my new chairs...
    I have the lead
    paint kit, too,
    but haven't used
    it yet....fingers
    crossed.....!
    Have a great weekend.
    Another beauty!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I just
    had to tell you
    that when I
    posted my comment,
    the word verification
    was HOOKY. Hmmm...
    maybe it's a sign
    to step away from the
    computer and go jump
    in some leaves?!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! I just saw a vintage Dr's cabinet at a local antique malll.....gasping and drooling, but not purchasing. It was SIXTEEN hundred dollars. Oh how I would have loved having it though.

    Warm hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaay cool, girl! Love it!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, I love when beauty and function come together. What a great apothacary jar as well!btw- Come on over and check out my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dental cart looks great in the bathroom. I love how it looks against the subway tile. And I love the little wheels on it too.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jill you LUCKY bugger....I SO did not see that dental cart at the Junk Bonanza.... ** sigh ** ....Mind....It probably would have cost me an arm & half a leg to get it back here....So I'm OK with you having found it....hahahahaha....It looks GORGEOUS by the way....!!

    Hope you all have a FAB weekend....!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    PS: The verification word for me was 'huntit'....VERY appropro dontcha think....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cart is a Keeper. It Does look great against the tile :)
    I'm off to check out some more industrial photos.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool...I love it. It sure matches your bathroom well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want that ~!!!! it would go perfect in MY bathroom !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's terrific...a lovely, soft yet industrial look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely adore it! No kidding! Just let me know if you grow tired of it. I love industrial touches too. It keeps it all from being a bit too sweet I think.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks so fantastic!! Love it to pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...