10.01.2010

...necklaces...



Many of you asked to see what I have my necklaces hanging on....

I am using a former candelabra (that no longer has the candle-holder thingies on the top) that I purchased this last year at the Farm Chicks Antiques Show from my friend Cindy (THE Queen of Tarte).



When I bought it, I had no idea what I was going to do with it, I just liked it.

Do you understand? I knew you would.



Originally I hung it in my dining room - until a friend suggest it would make a great hanger for my necklaces....

So there you have it....I am NOT clever as you all thought I was.

Oh, and yes, the hubby is not crazy about my necklace candelabra thingie hanging in the boudoir!
15 comments on "...necklaces..."
  1. i love it jill. it's perfect. i am going to kane county flea tomorrow. i will be keeping my eye open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jill....!!

    I LOVE it too....I hang mine from an old fire stand thingo....You know the kind you hang the little tools off of....Mind....I'll be on the look out for a chandy at the Market tomorrow....!!

    You're a CONSTANT source of inspiration my Friend....You betcha....!

    Cheers from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~*Love it Jill~ So charming!~*~ Hugs,Rachel~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha.... but hubbies don't alway know best do they ?
    Looks good to me, better still the necklaces hanging from it look even better :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that's a great idea. And yes, I understand completely! LOL!

    Every girl needs a necklace candelabra!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!
    & i'm going back to look at your previous post again...i loved that little before & after xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband would
    be in your husband's
    camp....I brought an
    antique chair home
    yesterday that he
    just didn't "get!"
    I bought two old
    hooks yesterday, too,
    not knowing what I
    was going to do with
    them, but NOW I KNOW!!
    Since I now own several
    more necklaces thanks
    to JB and CC!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, hubbies. I think it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love that Jill. Kind of like when I bought that crib rail. Had no idea it was going in my bedroom to hang MY necklaces on. It's the perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! If it had been something for "deer camp", then the lightbulb would have gone off in hubby's head, right?? lol! Blissfully ignorant! :)
    So cute! :) But great idea, girl!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely looove it~ I think it is a great idea I would never come up with but it's beautiful and I love your necklaces on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing!! Love it!!!! I also have a rusty wire plant hanger thingy...maybe I have a new use for it as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, what a great idea. My DH is the same, he's always "holding in" his opinion about what I bring home, and especially what I choose to do with it. I'm always tempering my ideas to "suit" him better. But sometimes I just do it and don't ask:)
    I'll be on the look out for one of these as well.
    Blessings,
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  14. what is the wall color on that wall? It's georgous:)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...