6.13.2010

Warning...... Do not try this at home!



First, I must say I am sorry for the "worst photo I have ever posted".

Just had to share...

This past weekend was spent visiting the husband's family in a location that I will refrain from mentioning....so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.

My husband grew up in a very.small.town. of hardworking people and he was anxious to give the full tour to our two girls. You see, we have not visited hubby's small town in a long time, for reasons I will refrain from mentioning ....so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.....

While driving around on "the tour" we passed a house. I think I screamed something like "stop the car, I think those people have repurposed their kitty litter containers into decorative planters"!

I made the hubby go around the block so I could take a picture to share with all of you, because I knew you would think this was just as horrendous as I did!

Happy Monday everyone.....I am helping with a Flea Market Style photo shoot tomorrow and Tuesday! I am hoping Ki will let me take some "behind the scenes" photos to share with all of you....

Oh, and don't think I forgot about my promise of a Farm Chicks giveaway...it's coming, it's coming...
14 comments on "Warning...... Do not try this at home!"
  1. Funny. And sad. But hopeful. And green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill....Horrendous YES....Alas, not ALL recycling is pretty....Just look at a sewage farm....hahahahaha....!!

    Hope you're having a GREAT weekend....!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this just happens because you were in the middle of nowhere. my neighbors up the street are hoarders...and it should be against the law what they have in their front yard.
    it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Now that is taking green a bit too far! I guess at least is wasn't tomato plants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Enough said!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so maybe if they would have soaked off the labels and then maybe spray painted them and added a stencil? Nah, recycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  7. that is hilarious. i think now i can say i have seen it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe they just love cats. Or it could be a joke. I wonder what the inside of their house looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Reading the comments are as funny as the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! That really made me laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe it is all they had -


    john in nc

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...aaaahh!...I wonder if it makes the plants grow better?...tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has literally just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...