2.02.2012

This took my breath away......



I am addicted to Pintrest, but after awhile the images sort
of all start to resemble one another....
but today this image literally took my breath away.....

The photo has so many elements I love....
that lantern...
garden urns,
that French settee....
and don't even get me started on that gor-geous floor.

Now that is one entry that says, "welcome"....

I'll be back later with the winner of the Anthro jars - 
I promised my big girl that she could do the drawing 
and she's not home from school yet!

10 comments on "This took my breath away......"
  1. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that entryway. Amazing! I've just listed a giveaway on my blog as well. Please enter! ellavioletantiques.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting about this tomorrow! Too funny!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! This is a beautiful entryway. And the brick floor is so pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like it. Although I that lantern has me transfix - - can't look away. I'm sure the rest of the room is nice too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend Lulu found this today as well. You ladies have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful space. I love the floor and that setee is to die for. I have been searching for one for a year for my bedroom. This one would work just fine...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super details. I am really drawn to that blue lately. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this space too! Thanks for sharing...I just pinned it.
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, sometimes the pins begin to run together! Love the settee...hard not to notice this one! :) You have a beautiful site, will continue to follow!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...