9.25.2012

Today.....around my home


"There's nothing like staying home for real comfort."
~Jane Austen


Wishing you a lovely day.

6 comments on "Today.....around my home"
  1. I love your home! And the quote is so true....it explains what drives us all to keep creating our spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great home! So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I am loving it. I'm right with you about not wanting to make a mess doing DIY in the house. I had a mess all over my dining room last week...from working on a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your home and I especially love the light fixture above the table. Can you tell me where I might get one? Thanks so much.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...