2.28.2013

Prettiness...


My blog posts have been seriously lacking this week, I apologize.
Life happens and that's ok.  I am always in
awe of bloggers who are really full-time mommies,
have jobs and lives who blog each.and.every.day.
I raise my glass to you!

The photo above {from Veranda 2011} was
a favorite from Pinterest this week so I thought
I would share.  I think the room seems formal
at first glance but I would have no problem
plopping my feet up on that ottoman while sipping 
a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

Despite a bad week in blogging - you will want to 
come back here tomorrow.  I am hosting a fun giveaway!

So what do you have planned for Thursday?

4 comments on "Prettiness..."
  1. That is a beauty of a room. I agree, I cannot post everyday. I am blessed to get my two in a week. I love your posts...Can't wait to see what you have to give away. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty room...blue and white always in style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Beautiful space. Margarita for me please..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Thursday was quiet and uneventful. Now it is Friday and March 1st?? How the heck did that happen
    Be well
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...