8.27.2013

Wall planks {love}

Source - with additional house photos!

Hello everyone! I did not intend to not blog for
a week but alas, it happened.  Like many of you,
I have been neck deep in back-to-school preparations.  
And to make the start of this year more complicated,
my freshman started classes today and my 6th grader
doesn't start until next week!

I have not spent much time online this past week -
but today found a moment on Pinterest and
fell in love with this room - especially the 
planked walls.  This room really makes me want to 
plank.every.room.in.my.house.  But then
I think, will planks go 'out' and we
will all be left to un-plank our walls.  Or even worse, will planks
become the popcorn ceilings of real estate? 

And just to be upfront with you all.....don't come
here expecting any organizational tips for
back-to-school routines, lunch prep or the like......
we are winging it around here.  And that's OK.

And hey, I LOVE me some Pinterest.  You 
can follow me HERE.  It's fun!

** I UPDATED THE LINK ABOVE
SO YOU SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO
MORE PHOTOS OF THIS ROOM!
13 comments on "Wall planks {love}"
  1. I adore that room - and feel the same way about planked walls...I want them everywhere! Enjoy the rest of the week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to planks! I'm thinking of adding them one of the bedrooms. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had planked walls in my family room at our former home and loved them. They don't fit with the style of my 1928 cottage.

    I am in love with the coffee table in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The source link isn't working for me. ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I clicked on your source link it doesn't work...could you please post the link so we can see that fabulous house? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI JUDY,
      I JUST UPDATED! THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

      Delete
  6. I did a lot of "winging" it when my kids were in school too. Loving the planked walls too. Have a great one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.....First time visiting and loving your blog. I was stopping by in hopes you could help me with something..... I've been nominated in a Martha Stewart Contest and I am needing Votes in order to Win....I was wondering if you would mind taking the time to help me out. I am also, doing a giveaway as a Thanks for your support......just visit my blog for the links! Thanks so much in advance. If you ever need anything for me...I will be glad to return the favor...just let me know!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm working on a plank project now and I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of planking
    a three season porch. It's
    on my someday list, for sure.

    Looks like Miss Freshman got
    off to a great start and Miss
    Middle School probably enjoyed
    some one on one momma time!

    Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...