2.04.2009

Say it isn't so...

Another favorite magazine will no longer published.

Domino.

I loved that magazine for its modern, boho chic, eclectic, hip decorating. The rooms featured were the perfect combination of contemporary and comfortable yet never pretentious.

What am I going to do? These magazines were some of the small indulgences in my mom-in-the-suburbs life. Often when the man was out of town, the girls were put to bed, I would look forward to pouring a glass of wine and going through my "stack" - favorites like Cottage Living, Country Home, Domino, House Beautiful etc.... I guess my "stack" has gone from a two glasses of wine "stack" to a one glass of wine "stack".

There will always be my collection of back issues!

post signature

1 comment on "Say it isn't so..."
  1. isn't this so sad!!! just leaves more blogging time I suppose! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...