8.19.2010

Day three....of three...

photo from flickr

Packing, packing and more packing.....

Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.....(anyone else like to come home to a clean house?).....

Those were the themes of my day yesterday!

Off to my favorite place, Oregon! I plan to blog, we'll see how that goes!

Oh, has anyone else noticed leaves turning colors where they live? I did yesterday and it was a vivid reminder of the impending fall season!


just realized i am going a bit crazy with exclamation points {!} today, must be excited!
2 comments on "Day three....of three..."
  1. Can't wait to see you! (and yes, the leaves are changing and the spiders are growing - two sure signs of Autumn).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be excited to if I saw leaves changing. Or if I were going to Oregon!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...