7.14.2011

Are you watching?


Are you watching Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo?

It's my latest obsession!  I am officially addicted.

I love the egos, the drama, the frivolity of it all!

My favorite is Kathryn.....I loved her day in Palm Springs on
this last week's episode.....drinking and eating at the outdoor 
bar and passing out in the lounge chair by evening!

Are you watching?  Who is your favorite?

Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway by midnight tonight!
11 comments on "Are you watching?"
  1. Kathryn is definitely my favorite too. Mary is a piece of work! The guys crack me up. LOVE the show!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't miss it! Kathryn and her maid are my favorite. I can't wait to see what she does to the Beach House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too - and did a post about it recently as well. I love Kathryn too - her mix of color and patterns are amazing. Jacqueline the maid is so funny.
    Mary is a little extreme for me - and Martin's voice/accent...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! But if I had to pick I think Nathan and Mary are fun and witty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been so busy I have not even heard it started. Ill be sure and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, but I keep
    seeing it referred
    to on blogs, so I
    should check it out.
    I noticed that my
    TIVO just started
    picking up the new
    Design Star, which
    is one of my faves!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill, If you have a moment, can you tell me , is that a PB Comfort sofa in your family room? How do you like it? What color is the slipcover? I have been thinking of biting the bullet and making the purchase. Thanks for your help in my decision making.
    I am the friend, Vicki, from MN that bought your grain sack with the initials VL. I love it still!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am watching too! My favorite is Kathryn also. I love to hear her talk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Vicki~

    I did not have your email address so this is the only way to get back to you.

    No, my sofa is NOT Pottery Barn - it is a Lee Industries sofa with a custom white denim slipcover. I have had the sofa for about 10 years and the quality is impeccable! Lee is a bit more costly than Pottery Barn but well worth the investment! Check out www.leeindustries.com for local retailers. I love their "Coveralls" line of slipcovered furniture!

    Good luck!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not but my mom is watching it religiously

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...