7.29.2011

If you need me this weekend, I'll be here......


I'm heading out early tomorrow, to go see "the boys"....
it's sort of the highlight of my summer....
Is that pathetic?

I guess after entertaining children with trips to the zoo and pool, taxi services to
lessons, camps and practices, cheering on the soccer sidelines....

THIS MOMMA NEEDS A FLEA-FIX!

My shopping list includes:

*  A long-ish narrow table that would
look great behind a sofa

*  maybe a cool chair {or two} for my living room

* A cool shelf/storage thingy for my
girls' bathroom

* small side tables

* accessories

So I am arriving early, hoping to score the good stuff, please send
me good "flea juju" - I will need it!
9 comments on "If you need me this weekend, I'll be here......"
  1. Abracadabra! Poof - you won't find everythng on your list, but what you do find will be absolutely PERFECT! So have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding the items on your list. Lucky Jill to be going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you find!!;) have fun.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky duck! best of luck on your search!

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you found all that you were looking for. I used to go to all of their sales, but moved from the area and miss The Boys and Sparrow's stuff so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to auction a couple weeks ago and got wonderful finds. I am showing them slowly. I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...