3.28.2014

Aloha!

sunburns and smiles!

Aloha friends….it feels like I've been away forever!  I've missed writing and 
sharing but nothing provides inspiration like a vacation.  Seriously!  
Park a creative type like me on a beach for a week and I can
get all kinds of crazy ideas.  Couple the extra rest and mind-space with
the impending spring cleaning season and all I can say is 
that my house just doesn't know
what kind of crazy is coming it's way! 
I am ready to tackle unfinished projects, edit, purge and style in
my own home…..and watch out clients, this crazy is coming for you too!

5 comments on "Aloha!"
  1. You all look fabulous! So rested and tan. I need some of that motivation over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the relentless rain outside today Hawaii sounds just lovely...maybe if I get out my photo album from our trip (too many years ago...) I can pretend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mindy -
      I will do the same…..next week.
      xo~Jill

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and tan family with big vacation smiles!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...