6.22.2014

My life according to my iPhone…...

Happy Sunday evening friends.

I am wrapping up a busy week and preparing for
yet another….Yes, it's summer and I am craving more control over
our schedules {particularly mine} …. more on that later this week!

For now, I thought I would share what I have
been up to lately….{I know you are not all DYING to know}….
 My little girl finished 6th grade and I hosted 5 of her besties for
a sleepover on their final day of school.  I love 12 years olds - still very 
innocent but SO trying to be the teen they will soon become - they seriously
crack me up.  I always put 'conversation starters' on the table when
I serve my girls' friends dinner - they LOVE asking one another 
questions and I swear if you are VERY quiet, they won't even realize
you are listening to their very entertaining answers! You can find
them HERE.

I just drove a Minnesota girlfriend to the airport after
spending a fun three days showing her around my beloved Portland!

How can you NOT be 'Le Happy' when driving by that restaurant!

And how about that wood chevron wall treatment in a vendor
booth in a local antiques market - while I am not a diy-er …..
would someone who is do this somewhere in their house and 
send me photos?  Pretty please?
 I took my Minnesota friend to Cannon Beach, Oregon for the day - two pretty
sites were captured - famous 'Haystack Rock' and a gorgeous 
plate wall in my favorite shop Sesame & Lillies.

I also captured a gorgeous sun halo back in Portland - how cool is that?

And that old goldendoodle is a ONE year cancer survivor. Still chasing tennis
balls a year after his diagnosis.
My high schooler had a big week - broke her thumb
playing soccer and started driver's ed!  Lord, help me!
Hopefully the cast will come off later this week, although
I am not counting on the removal of this impediment to
 improve her driving skills……Lord, help me.

So what would your iPhone say about you?
2 comments on "My life according to my iPhone…..."
  1. Great pics! Congrats to your daughters (and pup!)
    My iphone would say flowers, flowers, cold beer, flowers, flowers, flowers. :)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love checking out your blog because I have family in Portland - and grew up there until my family moved when I was 13. Ironically, regarding this post, I have tons of family in Minnesota, too!!!
    Cannon Beach is the best!!
    Leah: )

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...