4.03.2015

Well Hello……Caitlin Wilson Textiles Portland Trunk Show!


Let's not even talk about how m.i.a. I have been, okey-dokey?

I'm popping in today to tell all you local Portland peeps that you MUST
go checkout the Caitlin Wilson Trunk Show that is being hosted
at one of my favorite Portland 
home decor/coffee/florist shops {genius combo, right?},
Christopher David!  You can usually find me perusing Christopher David
after a sweaty cycle class across the street at Burncycle, but I digress…..

I LOVE Caitlin Wilson Textiles - the ready-made pillows are delicious and
her new rug collection….OMG, gorgeous!!!  Her color ways are 
on trend and made to mix and match!

If you are a local Portlander, plan to head to Christopher David
this coming Friday, April 10th or Saturday, April 11th from 10am - 5pm
to check out Caitlin Wilson Textiles!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...