11.17.2015

Christmas cards from Minted.


Sending and receiving holiday greetings is one of my favorite
things about the season!  Our family has lived all over the 
United States so the expectation of hearing from friends and family near and far 
has me running to the mailbox each day during November and December.
In turn, I love to send cards that let the most important
people in our lives know we are thinking of them and 
wish them a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Minted is my absolute favorite source for our family's 
Christmas cards.  I love the number of choices,
the contemporary designs, options for customizing
and options for personalization.


We had family photos taken last month.  Shortly after,
I went to the Minted website to look at the options
for our card.  I chose some of my favorites to share with you.


I tend to choose simple designs and because our
family celebrates Christmas I always choose a
design that carries that sentiment.  But Minted
has 'holiday' greetings as well.  I will admit that a couple
years ago I totally did NOT get my cards ordered in
time so sent 'Happy New Year' cards and Minted
came to the rescue with that option too!


In our busy, modern world, this is one tradition that I am
really happy has remained.  


How about you?  Do you send holiday/Christmas greetings?

Minted always has such good discount offers on Black Friday. I recommend 
that you head to the Minted website and choose your design so you will be ready to
take advantage of the discount!

xo ~ Jill

1 comment on "Christmas cards from Minted."

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...