11.25.2015

Our family's holiday card and Minted's Black Friday Discounts!


These are my people - in this, our 25th year of marriage, I am 
immensely proud of this family we created…….

Marriage and family stuff can be challenging, but SO worth all
the heartache and hard work …. We are currently in the midst of parenting
teenage girls which can be tricky and mentally challenging - basically the 
'worry hours' do not align with my bedtime (thanks honey for handling 
the late nights)……but it is also SO fun! 
(I seriously look at this photo and think, "how did we get here so quickly?")

Thanks to Minted for helping me with my Christmas cards again
this year -  Minted offers so many awesome designs that
it is SO difficult to choose just one!  In the end I had to
go with the gold foil lettered cards this year!

Make sure you visit Minted over the weekend as they will
be offering 20% your purchase of $150+ and 15% off
with no minimum purchase!

**And for local peeps - our family photos were taken this year
by a talented friend, Jen Mahoney!  You can visit her
website to see more of her work - jenmahoney.com

And one more thing - when I count my blessings this weekend,
I will include each and every one of you.
I am so grateful for this space to express my creativity,
promote my business and connect with fabulous people!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts! Please share!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...